Books, Pads & Forms
- Perforated pages allow them to be removed to comply with the data protection act.
- Compact size to store with first aid kit.
- Contains guidance on completion of records.
- Ideal for small businesses; clubs & societies.
- Tamper proof as they are sewn in sections making it impossible to remove a page without destroying the integrity of the binding.
- Ribbon bookmark.
- Individually shrink wrapped.
- Size: 298x303mm
- Size of Book - 210x200mm
- The Accident/Injury Book has 20 pages with 1 entry per page
- 20 pages with one entry per page
- Perforated pages to allow them to be removed to comply with the current Data Protection Act requirments
- Meets health and safety regulations
- Contains useful guidance notes for completion of records
- Ideal for businesses, clubs, societies etc
Guildhall Accident Report Book 24 Entries 210x200mm White Ref T44
The Guildhall Accident Report Book is ideal for use in your company, club or society to record accidents at work for health and safety. Fully compliant with the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998, each page is perforated for easy removal. Included are details to recent changes to the law along with useful guidance on the reporting of accidents for both employers and employees. Compact in size, this book can be stored inside your first aid kit for easy access when dealing with accidents to help ensure accurate records are kept.
|Incidents Per Book||20 Incidents|
|Country of Origin||UK|